Labyrinth Escape Rooms - Grimsby is an exciting new entertainment and leisure company that provides fun real-life escape experience for friends, families, and colleagues.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team as Game Master/Hosts. For you to be successful in this role you’ll need an engaging personality, a positive attitude and approach to everything you do and cope with a fast paced environment.
What is the job?
• You will host themed games for teams of 2-6 people. This includes engaging with different groups of people and preparing/resetting the room for the next game.
• You will be required to respond to any customer queries.
• You’ll meet and greet our groups ensuring that everything is set up correctly and that their visit runs smoothly.
• You’ll make sure they have everything they need to ensure they have a fantastic experience with us.
• Updating Social Media Sites with news and photos.
• You may be required to open and close up shop and to also manage and train other Game Masters (once full training has been given).
We would love to hear from you, if you have/are:
• Performing arts and acting experience would be a help/advantage.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Flexible around working hours which may include weekdays, evenings and weekends.
• Be able to work alone and as part of a team and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers.
• Sociable with an outgoing personality!
• Ability to anticipate when your group may need your help.
• Logical thinking skills and attention to detail.
• Willing to commit to at least 12 hours over the 4 day working week and available at short notice for any last minute bookings.
What can Labyrinth Escape Rooms offer you?
• Flexible part-time job.
• Potential career opportunities – as we are a new company and looking to expand.
• Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company.
• Full training will be provided on the job.
How can I apply?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Covering Letter stating:
• If you are applying for a part or full time role.
• What working days/hours you would be available.
• Why you should be part of the Labyrinth Escape Room team.
The closing date for applications is 12th November 2017. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.